Assalamualaium,i have 1 question,and you might think im a sicko but here my question anyway,can a Man marry an adopted girl?for example a man come's to an adoption center,then adopt a girl then a couple of years later the man fall in love with her adopted girl and then he wanted to get married with her is it possible?they are not Mahram because both from diferent blood line,genetic,biological,etc...thank you for your time to look up to my question

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Yes indeed you can do it. It will earn you good deeds, provided you do not compromise her rights because she has no-one to turn to.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.