Islam/moral conflict

Question
Islam is currently attempting to turn England, my nation in which the bones of my ancestors have been buried for countless generations, a land I consider sacred, into a Muslim state. I oppose this. However, since it is necessary to understand the mindset of one's opponent I would like to ask you some things about your religion that is most especially problematic.
1. What you call "honor killings" my people, particularly those of us who still follow the old ways (Odinism), call kin-slaying. It is considered beyond heinous. Yet Muslims do it. How can you claim moral superiority when you commit such heinous acts?
2. Your punishment of rape victims. In our law rape victims are PROTECTED and the perpetrators are punished. Your way of doing things perverts our idea of justice/Natural Order. Can you prove to me that your way is better?
3. My Folk were violent and have sins of our own, however, at no point did our Gods command us to kill "non-believers" like Surah 9:5 does. Does that make my Gods more peace-loving? Is your God ultimately a cruel, barbaric, vindictive war god as I have long suspected He is?

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum Rose! (your name reminds me the Titanic movie heroine)

Well, the Almighty has crated the Universe for one and all to live in peace, but it's the human race that fights amongst themselves and kill each other in the
name of the religion.

1) Honor Killings:
These honour killings is a culture/traditions that is still practised among all sects of people who are egoist and for your information, the honor killings is
rampant among the illiterate and even educated people from all walks of life that you will find in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, other Asian and even first world
countries. Hence, please do not link the honor killings to Muslims only and which ever Muslim kills for honor, he is not a true Muslim as per the Koran/Islam.

Islam or Koran never advocates killing of a human being for any reasons what so ever except under certain circumstances as per the verses below:
17:33
You shall not kill any person - for God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits in avenging the murder, he will be helped.
25:68
They never implore beside God any other god, nor do they kill anyone - for God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. Nor do they commit adultery. Those who commit these offenses will have to pay.
5:32
Because of this, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people. Our messengers went to them with clear proofs and revelations, but most of them, after all this, are still transgressing.
2:178
O you who believe, equivalence is the law decreed for you when dealing with murder - the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the female for the female. If one is pardoned by the victim's kin, an appreciative response is in order, and an equitable compensation shall be paid. This is an alleviation from your Lord and mercy. Anyone who transgresses beyond this incurs a painful retribution.
2:191
You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers.
4:92
No believer shall kill another believer, unless it is an accident. If one kills a believer by accident, he shall atone by freeing a believing slave, and paying a compensation to the victim's family, unless they forfeit such a compensation as a charity. If the victim belonged to people who are at war with you, though he was a believer, you shall atone by freeing a believing slave. If he belonged to people with whom you have signed a peace treaty, you shall pay the compensation in addition to freeing a believing slave. If you cannot find a slave to free, you shall atone by fasting two consecutive months, in order to be redeemed by God. God is Knower, Most Wise.
4:93
Anyone who kills a believer on purpose, his retribution is Hell, wherein he abides forever, God is angry with him, and condemns him, and has prepared for him a terrible retribution.
6:151
Say, "Come let me tell you what your Lord has really prohibited for you: You shall not set up idols besides Him. You shall honor your parents. You shall not kill your children from fear of poverty - we provide for you and for them. You shall not commit gross sins, obvious or hidden. You shall not kill - God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand.
17:31
You shall not kill your children due to fear of poverty. We provide for them, as well as for you. Killing them is a gross offense.

Punishment for rape victims:
What is followed in some nations that called themselves Islamic states  doesn't mean it is as per the Koran. The Koran/Islam protects woman & has given so
much rights that even the first world is adapting and a whole chapter Sura 4 'Al-Nesa' containing 176 verses is dedicated to 'Woman' in the Koran that you
must read to understand the status/rights of a woman in Islam.

3)The Almighty Allah commanded to kill during the war that was taking place at that time and not asking to kill a non believer if he is not attacking or
oppressing the believers.

9:5
Once the Sacred Months are past, (and they refuse to make peace) you may kill the idol worshipers when you encounter them, punish them, and resist every move they make. If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), you shall let them go. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

Please do not read the sura's standalone as it will tend to give different meaning, please read the whole chapter 9 to understand the 5th verse of chapter to
get to the true meaning.

I was not aware of the Odinism till you wrote and thanks for the enlightenment of this sect and am glad that they are changing for the better and trying to discover the true religion.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any other misunderstanding that you may have on Islam as per the Koran.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed