Islam/naked infront of husband on skype

Question
aslam.o.alikum
am married and l leading my life according to islam.but my husband is so romantic and he do intercourse with many styles and m also enjoying evethng..but he is in aboard and when he go back in aboard after spending his holiday break..then he insists me to naked whole infront of him on skype in bedroom...and also said for some activites which i cant describe.if i refused then he shouted on me and angry with me for long time.....and his frustration is not bearable for me..coz i love soooo much with him....and he also loving man...plzzzzz help me and tell me its is permossible in islam....

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. I am sorry to hear about your problems. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding your question from the above mentioned perspective: These things are allowed, BUT ONLY IF BOTH, HUSBAND AND WIFE, AGREE TO THEM FREE WILLINGLY AND ENJOY THEM MUTUALLY. From what you are writing, you do not like them, which is your full right. Therefore he is committing a big sin if he forces you to do them.

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

If you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham