Islam/name meaning

aslamualikum sir
my nephew name is zakaullah please confirm the meaning of this name is this name is corect?if no then suggest name that ending with my other two nephew name is safiullah,saifullah.
feaman ALLAH

sorry i cant provide you names as this service for islamic verdicts.

naming a child

Names should be beautifull and practical. The best ways to name a person is to inherit the name of the prophet's sons/daughters/wifes etc.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 213.
Narated By Said bin Al-Musaiyab : That when his grandfather, Hazn visited the Prophet the Prophet said (to him), "What is your name?" He said, "My name is Hazn." The Prophet said, " But you are Sahl." He said, "I will not change my name with which my father named me." Ibn Al-Musaiyab added: So we have had roughness (in character) ever since.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 212.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Zainab's original name was "Barrah," but it was said' "By that she is giving herself the prestige of piety." So the Prophet changed her name to Zainab.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 211.
Narated By Sahl : When Al-Mundhir bin Abu Usaid was born, he was brought to the Prophet who placed him on his thigh. While Abu Usaid was sitting there, the Prophet was busy with something in his hands so Abu Usaid told someone to take his son from the thigh of the Prophet. When the Prophet finished his job (with which he was busy), he said, "Where is the boy?" Abu Usaid replied, "We have sent him home." The Prophet said, "What is his name?" Abu Usaid said, "(His name is) so-and-so. " The Prophet said, "No, his name is Al-Mundhir." So he called him Al-Mundhir from that day.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 208.
Narated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah : A man among us begot a boy whom he named Al-Qasim. The people said (to him), "We will not call you Abul-l-Qasim, nor will we please you by calling you so." The man came to the Prophet and mentioned that to him. The Prophet said to him, "Name your son 'Abdur-Rahman."

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.