Islam/oral sex,naked before skype for husband pleasure

QUESTION: aslam.o.alikum
am married and l leading my life according to islam. but my husband is so romantic and he do intercourse with many styles and m also enjoying evethng..but he is in aboard and when he go back in aboard after spending his holiday break..then he insists me to naked whole infront of him on skype in our bedroom...and also said for selfsex with sex toy infront of him...he said i found lot of pleasure when i see you naked and doing selfsex infront of him on skype........i also happy for that but scared from Allah Almighty,i do not want to make Allah furious and angry......but when i refused to my husband then he shouted on me and angry with me for long time.....and his frustration is not bearable for me..coz i love soooo much with him....and he is also loving man...plzzzzz help me and tell me it is permissible in islam....

ANSWER: Walaikum As Salaam!

There is nothing wrong in what you are doing, but you and your husband is risking with you going
naked in front of Skype when your husband away and watching you naked on the skype.

The Almighty Allah forbid, just imagine if some one hacks your husband password & have access to
skype when you are parading naked in front of skype thinking it is only your husband watching.

Now don't tell me it is not possible or no one can hack as IT thieves hacked bank lockers and
the most secretive lockers too.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: thanx sir you are a man of knowledge...but m still confused that is it permissible in islam or not for pleasure of husbad?because after doing this i feel uncomfortable and feel embaracement infront of ALLAH........but i want to keep my husband happy..please tell me it is right which m doing?

As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to greet each other with 'Salaam' whenever we come
across or meet or write each other.

Well, as I said earlier it is nothing wrong whatever that happens between husband and wife while
satiating each other sexual desire.

I see no prohibitions on what you both have been doing so far as per Islam, but the danger/risk
is always there of skype getting hacked and others having an access that can put you both into a

So, please sit together to ponder over the apprehensions I have highlighted and rest depends on
you both.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce