Islam/pls help me

I have been married for 10 years and i am 34 years old male and u am 5ft4 . I have a small penis and i have been trying several times to get my wife pregnant. The proble is that my semen does'nt come what shall i do please help me .Jazakallah

Assalaamu alayikkum warahmathullahi Wabarakathuhu

I think it is highly recommended  upon you to seek medical help along with your duas to Allah. . You can try for ICSI or IVF in your case in shaa Allah for getting a baby .

Generally speaking, medical treatment or seeking a cure is allowed, because of the report of Abu’l-Darda’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Allaah has sent down the disease and the cure, and has made for every disease the cure. So treat sickness, but do not use anything haraam’” (Reported by Abu Dawood, 3376), and the hadeeth of Usaamah ibn Shurayk (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: ‘The Bedouin said, “O Messenger of Allaah, should we not treat sickness?” He said: “Treat sickness, for Allaah has not created any disease except He has also created the cure, except for one disease.” They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, what is it?” He said: “Old age.”’” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 4/383, no. 1961. He said: This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth. See also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 2930).

The majority of scholars (Hanafi and Maaliki) said that medical treatment is mubaah (permitted).  The Shaafi’is, and al-Qaadi, Ibn ‘Aqeel and Ibn al-Jawzi among the Hanbalis, said that it is mustahabb (recommended), because of the hadeeth “Allaah has sent down the disease and the cure, and has made for every disease the cure. So treat sickness, but do not use anything haraam,” and other ahaadeeth which contain instructions to seek cures.  They said: the fact that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used cupping and other kinds of treatment indicates that medical treatment is permitted.  For the Shaafi’is, treatment is mustahabb when there is no certainty that it will be beneficial, but when treatment is certain to be beneficial (such as putting a dressing on a wound), then it is waajib or obligatory (an example would be blood transfusions in certain cases).

(See Haashiyat Ibn ‘Aabideen, 5/215, 249; al-Hidaayah Takmilat Fath al-Qadeer, 8/134; al-Fawaakih al-Dawaani, 2/440; Rawdah al-Taalibeen, 2/96; Kashshaaf al-Qinaa’, 2/76; al-Insaaf, 2/463; al-Aadaab al-Shar’iyyah, 2/359ff, Haashiyat al-Jumal, 2/134).

Concerning the saheeh ahaadeeth that speak about medical treatment, Ibn al-Qayyim said: This does not contradict tawaakul (putting one’s trust in Allaah), just as warding off hunger, thirst, heat and cold does not contradict tawakkul.  The essence of tawaakul is not complete without resorting to the means which Allaah has set out in order for us to achieve results both according to His decree (qadr) and His laws (shar’).  Not using these means is contrary to tawaakul: it goes against and undermines the command and wisdom of Allaah, although the one who neglects the means may think that this makes his tawakkul stronger. Ignoring the means is a sign of helplessness that goes against the true essence of tawakkul, which is that the heart relies on Allaah to bring the slave whatever will benefit him in this world and the next, and to protect him from whatever may harm him in this world and the next. But along with this reliance, it is essential to take the appropriate means, otherwise he will be going against the wisdom and command of Allah.  Helplessness should not be taken as a sign of tawaakul, nor should tawakkul make a person helpless.

(Zaad al-Ma’aad, 4/15. See al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah, 11/116)

From Islam QA

May Allah cure you and make your wish come true and bless you with a pious baby in shaa Allah..Aameen ...

Sister-Friend in Islam ( Muslimah)

Adimistrator of an Islamic group of more than 5000 members from all over the world. Helping them in various stages of their doubts by seeking and searching authentic answers to help them. I am also a facilitator of Islamic Online University and also running an Islamic page and blog having more that 4000 followers, Alhamndhullilah ! By a teacher by profession I learned psychology and it helps me a lot to understand people and their feelings.

Islamic Online University, and follows all organization which follows Quran and Authentic Hadith .

Publications and In a few daily Newspapers ,Expresso stories,

Masters in English with TEFL, Dawah Course from IOU, Research on Islamic Issues and good reading on the same and trying to sort out an answer which is close to authenticity by quoting famous scholars.

Best Teacher Award. Writer, Poet, Got prizes in versification and writing essay ,poems etc

A lot to mention here,both through phone and majority through email.