Islam/Qayamat Dream

Question
BisMillah Hir Rehman Nir Rahim.
  Assalamu walekum varahamat ullahi vabarkatuh.
         I got a dream last night in which i was standing wit some one i dont remember then suddenly i feel like world is getting more sun i hear thunder sound i see on top and the sky turns red clouds turn red and we rose up in full speed towards sky and i hear ALLAH, ALLAH, ALLAH 3 times and i start saying ya Allah mujhe maaf karliyo.. and in that dream i felt like its really qayamat and not a dream.
     Can you please tell me something about it? Thank you.

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Moiz,

Thank you for your marks. I need to clarify the following which I wrote:

'When you ask Allah in your dream to forgive your sin, the Injeel and the Torah describe how this will happen.'

The forgiveness of your sins needs to happen BEFORE you rose up in full speed towards the sky.
You need to find out beforehand how God forgives sin according to the Injeel. Otherwise Allah cannot forgive your sin.

I can send you a free and easy six lesson e-mail course on the summary of those books. This will help you understand your clear dream further. I advise you to take up this offer. Would you be interested?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Dear Moiz,

Thank you for sharing your exciting dream! I prayed for an interpretation and this verse from the Injeel is what came to my mind:

------------------------------------

'...Day and night they never stopped singing, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord, the all-powerful God, who was and is and is coming!" (Revelations 4:8)
----------------------------------

The word for Lord in the Arabic Injeel is 'Allah.' He is the three times Holy One who was and is and is to come.

Here is another passage from the Injeel confirming what you saw in the dream:
-------------------------------------
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise precede them that are fallen asleep.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God....
then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:15-18)
------------------------------------

The reason why this dream has been so real to you is because it will happen soon. When you ask Allah in your dream to forgive your sin the Injeel and the Torah describe how this will happen. I can send you a free and easy six lesson e-mail course on the summary of those books. This will help you understand your clear dream further. I advise you to take up this offer. Would you be interested?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham