Islam/sex

Question
As salam aalaykum brother,

i go on date many times with my wife before marriage but after engagement and 3 times we did a sex also.
is it good according to the islam or if is wrong then what will be the solution for this things.

Answer
Walayikkum salaam warahmathullahi Wabarakathuhu

Regarding your question please see the link

Ruling on engaged couple touching one another etc.
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/8994

With regard to his question about having sex with his fiancée – if what he means by fiancée is the woman with whom he has made a marriage contract according to sharee’ah, then whatever sexual activities he does with her are correct, good and halaal. But if he is referring to a woman to whom he has proposed marriage but has not yet made a marriage contract, then what they are doing is haraam and is a kind of zina (fornication or adultery) and evil action, and both of them have exposed themselves to the wrath and punishment of Allaah.
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/23432/  

Islam

Sister-Friend in Islam ( Muslimah)

Adimistrator of an Islamic group of more than 5000 members from all over the world. Helping them in various stages of their doubts by seeking and searching authentic answers to help them. I am also a facilitator of Islamic Online University and also running an Islamic page and blog having more that 4000 followers, Alhamndhullilah ! By a teacher by profession I learned psychology and it helps me a lot to understand people and their feelings.

Islamic Online University, and follows all organization which follows Quran and Authentic Hadith .

Voiicenet.com and In a few daily Newspapers ,Expresso stories,

Masters in English with TEFL, Dawah Course from IOU, Research on Islamic Issues and good reading on the same and trying to sort out an answer which is close to authenticity by quoting famous scholars.

Best Teacher Award. Writer, Poet, Got prizes in versification and writing essay ,poems etc

A lot to mention here,both through phone and majority through email.