Islam/sex

Question
Salam brother. I feel a bit ashamed to ask this question, but you assured me to ask any thing that worries me. I am 22 years old and my question is that is it allowed to have sex with your wife from behind? Here Behind means the second hole other then the one for reproduction. People say that it is forbidden in Islam and your nikkah will be at stake if you do it. They were however unable to present a valid ayat or hadees regarding this matter. I believed that after nikkah your wife is all yours to be pleased so is this thing true or not? So please guide me in the right path as I don't want to make a mistake.
Thank you.
Allah Hafiz

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

Well, Koran or hadith cannot be explicit on those things that are habitual or culturally
practiced over the years so far it does not comes under haraam.

Sodomy with men is definitely prohibited in the Koran and Prophet Lot's race was doomed as they
practiced sodomy with men going against Allah's command.

And coming to your desire to have anal sex with your wife, is it only a desire that you want to
satiate or you are getting inclined towards it more by the urge.

Further, did you check with your wife if she wants to go ahead with it and enjoys it? If she
says that she too has a desire to have anal sex, then you can go ahead and try but do not get
into that habit as it is not hygienic.

Yes, one's wife is to please the husband and vice-verse too, but if she do not want anal sex
fearing pain and do not enjoy it, then you don't have a right over her to force her into anal
sex.

And  my apologies for the delayed reply as I was really busy with my official responsibilities.

Please pray to the Almighty Allah to help ease the difficult times am undergoing in my official
work to discharge my duties to the satisfaction of those am responsible to.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed