Islam/No sexual relationship from last 5 years of marriage

As salaam alaikum
i am a sister whose husband is not taking her along even after 5 years of marriage.
Actually we got married 5 years ago I  that my biggest mistake was I have not involved my parents only my cousin brother was there from my side during nikah he ask me to stay with my parents only he will come and will talk to them because my family is still not aware of my marriage. But even after 5 years he don't want to except me he is just avoiding me by giving me some or the other reason now I am tired and don't wish to go with that person. but he is not agree to divorce me as well. I want to ask that in this condition our marriage is still valid. Do I need a proper divorce?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Its best that you demand divorce and file a case in the court against him seeking divorce. The mariage was complete or not - maybe a topic of controversy. So its best you take official divorce from him or through court and select another good life partner - this time involving your elders in the family.

[Quran 2:45] "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble."

[Quran 2:153] "Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere." "Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil.

[Quran 64:11] No kind of calamity can occur, except by the leave of Allah. and if any one believes in Allah, (Allah) guides his heart (aright): for Allah knows all things.

[Quran 2:155-157] But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance."

[Quran 3:200] "Oh you who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy. Vie in such perseverance, strengthen each other, and be pious, that you may prosper."

[Quran 11:115] "And be steadfast in patience, for verily Allah will not suffer the reward of the righteous to perish."

[Quran 16:127]"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah."

[Quran 40:55]"Patiently, then, persevere - for the Promise of Allah is true, and ask forgiveness for your faults, and celebrate the praises of your Lord in the evening and in the morning."

[Quran 41:35]"No one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint, none but persons of the greatest good fortune."

[Quran 103:2-3] "Verily man is in loss, except such as have faith, and do righteous deeds, and join together in the mutual enjoining of truth, and of patience and constancy."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.