Islam/3 questions about prophet Muhammad and his issues

Question
QUESTION: A) Among all kinds of major issues that he faced, list two of them that caught your attention the most, and explain how he dealt with them.

B) The Quraish leaders were doing a lot of propaganda against the prophet in the Mecca period. Which of those propaganda items are still seen in the media and literature of current times, and how? In case you have not noticed any of them these days, in what other ways the prophet is portrayed in the current media?

C) The last sermon of the prophet is a historical speech in Islamic history. Identify two points of that speech that you think are the most important ones. Describe their relevance to today's world?

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

If you are a Muslim, then we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a 'Salaam' when
ever we write or come across each other.

Regarding your questions:

A)There are so many things our beloved prophet did during his life time outside his prophet
hood of revealing Koran to spread Islam that caught not mine but billions of people attention.

For example, as a simple man respected for his honesty & truthfulness he defused the tensions
with an amicable solution among the four powerful tribes who were in disagreement as to which
tribal head will lay the black stone at the time of renovation of the Kaa'ba.

It may be sounding very trivial for many of those who are ignorant of the tribal Arab culture
and traditions that used to wage wars at the drop of an hat when it comes to false ego & never
believed in amicable solutions.

And who can deny the powerful message of the last sermon given by our beloved prophet that even
today & even among the non Muslims it's considered as the most powerful message for the mankind
irrespective of religion, caste and creed.

B)One shouldn't blame the media especially in to-days world of cut throat competition that is
ready to print and show in the name of freedom of expression without validating the facts in a
logical way or through documented research.

I do not want to divulge on the past about the Quraish tribe's propaganda of disrepute on our
beloved prophet because all these too are mostly based on the so many hadiths that are doing
round presently.

In the present times, the media delves on the beloved prophet's marriage to bibi Ayesha that
claims she was 8-9 years when he consummated the marriage and project prophet Mohammed as a
virile man.

The media and the so called critics of the beloved prophet have to just use common sense before
projecting like that.

Had he been virile, then why only Ayesha was a virgin wife and why his marriage to bibi Khadija
lasted 25 long years without any other wife during her lifetime.

Please let's not forget, he was not only spiritual but also the most powerful General Leader
too of all the Muslims that followed him and nobody would have questioned him if he wanted to
marry as many virgins as he wants.

Well, here the culprits are the haddiths that argued and disagreed over the age of bibi Ayesha
when she got married to the beloved prophet without realizing how would her age really matters
while narrating the sayings of the beloved prophet and the history of Islam.

Further, the same haddiths did not threw much light on the logical reason for his marriages
with stern authority, that the world would not have been subjected to this debate at all.

c)Though the beloved prophet's last sermon has message for most of the things the present world
is struggling to cope up with, but since you asked me to point only 2, here are the 2 messages
that we are presently fighting to implement since those times.

- Equal rights for the women (even the first world cannot claim that their woman have equal
rights even today)

- True Democracy

I hope Inshallah my reply will satisfy your quest to know more about our beloved prophet and
Islam.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Thank you for your brilliant response, but i am having trouble with B question could you maybe summarize some of it because i was trying to compare some of the propaganda that were direct at prophet Muhammad, to the current world today.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

Well, non Muslims forums projects our beloved prophet as a womanizer because of the number of
women our beloved prophet had to marry and also accuses indulging in Pedophilia by referring
his marriage to bibi Ayesha based on so many unauthentic hadiths that disputed/argued over the
age of bibi Ayesha which never had any relevance to our beloved prophet's sole mission of
delivering the Koran.

What I meant was today's all mode of media are so hungry for viewership/hits to make money
that they print these accusations without even validating the facts through research documents
that is available or for that matter at least using some common sense and logic.

If our beloved Prophet was a womanizer, then why all his marriages were to either widows or old
women which were mostly considered happened to give shelter and status to the widows when in
those times widows used to be looked down upon & some marriages were to make peace with very
important tribes to defuse war like situations.

Why our beloved prophet married only 1 virgin out of so many marriages despite being the leader
of the whole Muslim community that never used to question his decisions.

Why prophet Mohammed stayed with only one wife for 25 long years which was his first marriage
to an an older widow bibi Khadijah. And the rest of his marraiges to so many women were only
after his wife's death and when he was 50 years old.

Do you think any womanizer with being a leader of such a big community will ever let go an
opportunity of not marrying as many women as he wants till he attains 50 years.

But our beloved prophet never did that, he married at the age of 25 with an older widow who
was 40 years old which marriage lasted for 25 long years and he got married only after he
became a widower at the age of 50.

And lastly, Prophet Mohammed lead his entire life as per the Koran and he would have never
gone against Koran in his personal life too.

So, if one analyses logically then there will be no iota of doubt on our beloved prophet to
have lead his life as per the teachings of the Koran and those people who spread these false
propaganda couldn't succeed for last 1400 years now & can never succeed till the doomsday as
truth always prevails.

Whenever, we come across such debates on our beloved prophet with non Muslims, we shouldn't
let lose our tempers but rather explain with patience and logic that any sane human being
will understand.

And the present world of non Muslims propaganda is sole based on the unathentic hadiths which
people have indirectly maligned the image of Prophet Mohammed by incorporate many false things
on his life for fame perhaps. The present situation would have arised at all if not for these kind of hadiths.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed