Islam/Agent of Yahood & Nasara!

Question
Hi Mr Abraham we've had a lot of conversations but it was useless. You're still misguided and no one can help you unless Allah wills! Here i want to address Mr Shakeel who invited you to Islam. Sir Shakeel I hope you'll be reading this and Mr Abraham will also make it public. I had discussions with Mr Abraham on:
Islam is the Truth!
Remove yourself
Peace?
Our earlier conversation... Dr Ali Jabir
Peace (Reply)
Have a debate with Dr Zakir Naik
Hadith about healing in wings of flies scientifically wrong and info on Quran Embryology
REPLY to Islam/Hadith about healing in wings of flies scientifically wrong and info on Quran Embryology

But... All I want is Mr Abraham to leave this forum of Islam; to stop misguidung people... Be a christian good for yourself but go and guide people of other religions! That's why Sheikh Ahmed Deedat said that christian is after you only... They are after Muslims and now I see how right he was! Mr Abraham hell Allah will surely give you hidaya if you'll search for it!

Answer
Peaace to you!

Dear Awais,

Thank you for your message. It was good to hear from you again. I can understand your anger and frustration.

However, there is a huge need for me to stay on this forum as a follower of Jesus according to the Bible. Since I clearly identify myself as such - unlike agents who are usually in hidding -  I fail to see how I can be an agent of Yahood&Nasara :-)

Here are (some of) the reasons for my presence here:

-To give the big picture of what the Bible actually teaches from the perspective of someone who believes in it. I found that most Muslims learn about it from those who do not hold it to be from God. That, of course is bad academic scholarship, since to go to primary sources is a must.

-To clear up misunderstandings Muslims have about Christian beliefs such as:

-Jesus being the Son of God (it is not meant in a physical but in a spiritual sencse. Similarly Arabs are called, 'sons of the desert' not because the desert has literally given birth to them but becausee they know it inside out, they were born there, etc.)

-Christians believing in three gods, Mary being one of them (they believe in one unique God, multiplicity in unity, God the father (not physical but spiritual, God the Word (Jesus who took on a human nature) and God the Spirit. Similarly you are unique, only one Awais, having a body and a soul and a spirit.

-The Bible having allegedly been changed (Surah 5, Al Maida, verse 47 says: 'And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.' The same is said about the Torah. If these books were changed, surely Allah would not ask people to be judged according to them! If they were only partly God's unchanged word, it would still not enable us to be judged accordingly since it does not say which parts were allegedly changed. The Quran says that noone can change the words of Allah. Since the previous three books are from him surely they cannot have been changed in the sense some Muslims want us to believe).  

-How one can have forgiveness of sin (the Torah, Zabur and Injeel contain hundreds of times the command of Allah to sacrifice animals, in order to get forgiveness of sins. These sacrifices point symbolically to Jesus Christ as the perfect sacrifce for the forgiveness of the sins of the world. Do you believe this Good News?)

In closing, may I kindly ask you to explain to me why the Quran that is supposed to confirm previous Scriptures, does not mention the symbolic sacrifice of animals for the forgiveness of sins and Jesus as the perfect sacrifice anymore?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham