Islam/Bad thoughts about allah

Question
"I am married woman living a nice happy life with my husband and 2 children .recently I have started getting very bad thoughts. About  allah.the thoughts are so bad that even while having sexual relation with husband I am thinking about allah in a haram way like as if  I am having a relationship with the almighty himself..i am really worried about these thoughts I pray ,fast and I have asked allha for forgiveness.. Will allah forgive me for this.after this I am scared to have any sexual contact with my husband.please advise me how to get rid of this fear and what should I do about these haram thoughts"

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

You need to make sincere tauba and seek a lot of refuge in Allaah - Allaah will forgive you Inshaa Allaah.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM  

Islam

Islamic Scholar