Islam/black magic

Question
Assalaam Alaikkum.. a couple of months before i was asking the help from black magic.. i use hook up in the net and search for a people who does black magic.. and i have done that..i have used thier method and i spend money for my wish to be happen.. but then later on i come to know that this black magic is all stupid and nothing is going to work... and now a heavy kind of thing stick in my heart - 'FEELING , PITY'..that y did i do this kind of work.. now a days i am very much scared of Allah SWT punishment..i want to ask forgiveness from Allah..i have some questions to ask and i expect a reply from you to sort out my problems

1,i have done a black magic to get things done on time (personel problems).. i mean i have done it in a strong way...will Allah forgive me ??

2, wat is the best way to seek refugee from Allah and ask forgiveness..

3,i believe that bcoz of doing black magic, my life is getting spoiled..i am loosing everything..i know that is it happening bcoz i have done wrong thing and Allah SWT is started punishing me from this world itself.. i want to come out from this black magic issues.. all things are coming back to me..

please help me to come out from this and i want to have the shelter from Allah SWT...

3,

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

How can you be so naive to resort to 'black magic'. Please read the verse below to realize the
gross sin you committed.

2:102
They pursued what the devils taught concerning Solomon's kingdom. Solomon, however, was not a
disbeliever, but the devils were disbelievers. They taught the people sorcery, and that which
was sent down through the two angels of Babel, Haroot and Maroot. These two did not divulge
such knowledge without pointing out: "This is a test. You shall not abuse such knowledge." But
the people used it in such evil schemes as the breaking up of marriages. They can never harm
anyone against the will of God. They thus learn what hurts them, not what benefits them, and
they know full well that whoever practices witchcraft will have no share in the Hereafter.
Miserable indeed is what they sell their souls for, if they only knew.

First of all, your faith is very weak and you also resorted to shirk by doing black magic to
get your things done on time.

First of all remember, it is the Almighty Allah under whose commands everything between the
heavens, universes and earth moves or at still. Nothing happens without the Almighty Allah's
will.

As you have realized your sin now and also paying a price, you just ignore all that happened
in the past and be steadfast in salat, zakat and fast that leads you to the true path of Islam
as per the Koran.

Read Koran in the language you best understand every day especially after fajr salat and beg
the Almighty Allah to forgive your sins in every salat in the prostration posture. Please do
not leave salat and read Koran daily as this is the only source that can save you from any of
the harms resulting from the whatever sin that you committed by resorting to 'black magic'.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed