q. can you plz explain me the case of hinda and her husband abu sufiyan as i have no knowledge about it?plz

As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded to wish each other with a ' Salaam' whenever we come across/write.

Abu Sufyan was a cousin of our beloved prophet who vehemently opposed our beloved prophet from
spreading Islam though later on he reverted to Islam.

However, many scholars raised doubts on his reverting to Islam which only the Almighty Allah
knows the truth. And Yazgid was the grandson of Abu Sufyan who slained our prophet Mohammed's
grandson Imam Hussain in the battle of Karbala.

Hind was the wife of Abu Sufyan and she is notoriously known to have chewed the intestines/
liver/heart of our beloved Prophet's paternal uncle 'Hamza' (as a revenge)when he was targeted
and killed during one of the wars (battle of uhud) lead by Abu Sufyan's army since he killed
Hind's father, brother and very close relatives in the battle of Badr.

Later she reverted to Islam but many historians do not view her as a good Muslim because of
what she did to Muslims during the wars before reverting to Islam.

Many historians has a lot to say on Abu Sufyan and the vendetta that was carried out by his
grandson Yazgid towards our beloved prophet's grandson Imam Hussain.

You can visit website to read some articles written by some scholars on Abu Sufyan/Hind, but
do not get too much involved into same as we have only to learn lessons out of whatever that
has happened and be wary in our life rather than hold grudge and vendetta.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce