Islam/dealing with mother in law

Question
Asalamalikum. I am married for 1.5years and since the day of my marriage im crying.my mother in law is very talkative and she never accepts her mistakes.u wont beleive but she talks 20 hrs out of 24. Im a very introvert.i have big family to look after i do all household work myself withyout any domestic help and i always enjoy my work. But i cant talk she expece ts me to sit and entertain her
everytime. She wont let me sleep and she talks so badly when i askher to keep quiet.when some guests come she wont let them speak and if unfortunately that guest stays back she wont let them sleep as well us coz she speaks so loudly that i cant sleep i need peace to sleep
. My husband z really nice but z unemployed and have some problem in his knee.he z looking for job i asked him to take me away from all this but he z not willing. I dont know what to do it is effecting my relation with my husband. I am trying to conceive since 3 months but im sooooo stressed out that it z not working. Plz help me. I try to be regular with my namaz and re ite many duas to get pregnant. And you may w ont find it a serious problem but it is. I cant live like this.eagerly waiting for reply

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

I think you should get in contact with the Imaam/ who performed your nikaah and asked him to talk to your mother in law Inshaa Allaah

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar