Islam/my dream

Asalam alekum,
I pray namaz punctually.n do astagfaar d whole day.
sir m saba n married to a person last year.sir due to some domestic fights m not with my inlaws place n living with my d time of marriage i did istekhara but unfortunatly it was not positive dream still as i usually used to see bad dreams becz of psychalogical distrabance i didnt pay attention n got married to this person becz he liked me alot n did lots fake commitment to get marry with me.he lied alot n after marriage i found d truth of many things which he hide from me.
now m thinking to get divorce n doing istekhara but everyday m watching both positive n negative dream in a night.i get toptally confused dat what would b d interpretation.
i would like to share with u my one dream of last night which i did to ask allah wether i should go back to my husband place as he is calling me there but before fajar i saw a v romantic dream with him in which we both r happy & after praying fajar namaz i saw dat its my wedding day m getting ready but very restless that m doing something wrong n telling everybody that i dont want to get marry becz of my mother in law as m very afraid of her & my husband he is also telling me that we shouldnot get marry..after that he goes out n i sit alone in a room & eating some sweet.
Sir now please tell me what does it mean?
Sir since long time m doing istekhara & unable to make any decision.also m getting a very good job offer here but now m in dellima that wether i should go to my husband place or get divorced n start my carrier again.Please help me...
waiting for your reply desperatly...Allahafiz

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Please let me know full story. Its difficult for me to understand the proper situation.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.