Islam/Dream interpretation

Question
ASSLAM WALAIKUM! I need guidance regarding a very mystical dream.   My father, sister, mother and I are gathered in a room. My father tries to aware my sister with the best of the true Quranic ways he can. But she does not believe and starts  weeping,arguing and dismissing every fact disclosed to her.Then I see my mother holding me a bowl made up of glass adorned with golden flowers. The bowl fills in with water on shaking. I drink the water and shake the bowl one more time and it fills with water again and then I drink it again and  I do this three times and the same thing happens on repeat. To be precise these two of my family members are going through a stream of hatred amongst each other and one of them is indulged in an unislamic practice. She listens grave truths but believes nothing as if she is blind with eyes and deaf with ears. Moreover two strange men were also present in my dream. Seeing such a dream is very disturbing and I am extremely concernedabout my father. Please guide us.

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Syed,

Thank you for your message. As I prayed for an interpretation I was led to the following verse from the Injeel:

'I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will freely give water from the life-giving fountain to everyone who is thirsty.' (Revelations 21:6)

The fact that you were drinking water repeatedly points towards that you are eagerly trying to solve the problem you described in your family. God will enable you to if you keep drinking from his life giving water. The two men you saw are witnesses regarding God's offer to you.

To find out more about the context of that passage I can send you lesson one of six, giving a summary of the Thora, Zabur and Injeel. Would you be interested?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham