Islam/my dream saba

Asalam alekum ahmer sir, i hv asked you about my istekhara dream which i m doing for my sepration from my husband.
Ahmer sir let me tell you d background of my marriage in detail. Last year in April i got married to a person actually i was not ready for this marriage as i didnt want to get settled in another city as i was performing great professionally & didnt want to lose my carrier.But my husband he was very much intrested in me & he tried to convinced me that he can give me all happiness & will fullfill all my expectation .He convinced me to leave my job & told me that he will give a better life.Sir to get marry with me he gave me many false commitment infact they dont own a house in which they are living but to my parents they lied that this house is thier belongings also many false things he told me & after marriage i found the truth ..still i was adjusting with him but then my mother in law started torturing me after few months i lost my patience & complained to my parents n then i came bake to my mothers place my husband knew everything whatever worst treatment happend to me & was supporting me too.
Sir before marriage when i did istekhara it was very negative but i jst thought that may be i m mentally distrb thatswhy watching bad dreams & didnt pay attention .
Sir many times i did istekhara after coming from my inlaws place but i m not getting exactly.
Sir my husband want me back & taking me to a seprate house though his parents are very annopyed .but i m very confused that this person has given me false commitment & i left my carrier for him & now he doesnt want me to do job also.
So what should i do? wether i should go back to him as he is my husband or i should take divorce . therefore i shared my recent dream with you in which i saw before fajar that we are engaged & doing planning for marriage We are happy together...but after praying fajar namaz my dream had continued & i saw its my wedding day but i & my husband both are very restless & thinking that we shouldnot marry .I m telling to my husband that my mother in laws treatment is not proper with me & i think our marriage will not work & he is also accepting it.He declairs that we r not marrying & goes from wedding place & i sit alone in a room & eats some sweet.
Ahmer sir please help me & guide me what to do? Shall i go back to my husband or should take divorce? n what is the interpretation of my dream?
waiting for your reply .. regards Saba Khan allah hafiz

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry to learn about your situation. I am not good at dream interpreation. However the situation is not new and in order to remove this deadlock you need to follow what Allah has ordered in the quran.

[Quran 4:35] If you fear a breach between them twain (the man and his wife), appoint (two) arbitrators, one from his family and the other from her's; if they both wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation. Indeed Allah is Ever All­Knower, Well­Acquainted with all things.

[Quran 4:128] If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves; and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed. But if you do good and pr actise self-restraint, Allah (God) is well-acquainted with all that you do.

[Quran 4:129] you are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire: But turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air). If you come to a friendly understanding, and practise self- restraint, Allah (God) is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Quran 4:130] But if they disagree (and must part), Allah (God) will provide abundance for all from His all-reaching bounty: for Allah (God) is He that careth for all and is Wise.

So act as the arbitrators suggest and inshAllah things will be alright.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.