Islam/Dreams

Question
Salam. I had a dream yesterday after fake namaz I did not pray namaz but I was awake anyways when I went back to sleep I had this weird dream of shaitan he was wearing black and he was trying to scare but he couldn't also in my dream shaitan was after something I had I can't remember what it was but it was something in a trunk... Also in my dream shaitan said something about hell and I started praying to Allah and nothing happened then I woke. I just wanted to know what this dream could mean?

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

What do you mean by "fake namaz"?

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM  

Islam

Islamic Scholar