Azam Mohammad wrote at 2013-03-29 18:55:34
As salaam Alaikum!

I totally disagree with the answer, the Almighty Allah clearly mentioned in the Koran that the religious obligations upon a Muslim are never a hardship and what ever these rules set by man is projecting Islam as a very tough religion to follow and practice especialy to the non Muslims.

I do not see anything wrong in wearing the erham after disembarking in Jeedah, have a shower in the Hotel and wear erham to proceed to Mecca for umrah with a relaxed and

a more peaceful mind.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

May the Almighty Allah has

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.