Islam/Salah for disabled

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2013-03-11 05:49:04
As Salaam Alaikum!

The Almighty is aware of the tue intentions of every one, so if you have agenuinely difficult to stand up after sujood, then you better do your ruku and sujood in sitting position without even a chair.

And if you find difficulties still, in any posture as informed one can lay down even to perform the salat.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.