Islam/about my istekhara

Question
Asalam alekum sir, i want to a skyou about my istekhara dream which i m doing for my sepration from my husband. sir let me tell you d background of my marriage in detail. Last year in April i got married to a person actually i was not ready for this marriage as i didnt want to get settled in another city as i was performing great professionally & didnt want to lose my carrier.But my husband he was very much intrested in me & he tried to convinced me that he can give me all happiness & will fulfill all my expectation .He convinced me to leave my job & told me that he will give a better life.Sir to get marry with me he gave me many false commitment infact they dont own a house in which they are living but to my parents they lied that this house is thier belongings also many false things he told me & after marriage i found the truth ..still i was adjusting with him but then my mother in law started torturing me,after few months i lost my patience & complained to my parents n then i came bake to my mothers place my husband knew everything whatever worst treatment happend to me & was supporting me too.
Sir before marriage when i did istekhara it was very negative & clear. but i jst thought that may be i m mentally distrb thatswhy watching bad dreams & didnt pay attention .
Sir many times i did istekhara after coming from my inlaws place but i m unable to judge my istekhara & getting more puzzle.
Sir my husband wants me back & taking me to a seprate house though his parents are very annopyed .but i m very confused that this person has given me false commitment & lied a lot before marriage & i left my carrier for him. now he doesnt want me to do job also.
So what should i do? wether i should go back to him as he is my husband or i should take divorce . therefore i was doing istekhara that is it better to get divorced. i want to share my recent dream with you in which i saw before fajar that we are engaged & doing planning for marriage We are happy together...but after praying fajar namaz my dream had continued & i saw its my wedding day but i & my husband both are very restless & thinking that we shouldnot marry .I m telling to my husband that my mother in laws treatment is not proper with me & i think our marriage will not work & he is also accepting it.He declairs that we r not marrying & goes from wedding place & i sit alone in a room & eats some sweet.
sir please help me & guide me what to do? Shall i go back to my husband or should take divorce? & mainly what is the interpretation of my istekhara dream?
waiting for your reply .. regards Saba Khan allah hafiz

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Saba,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I prayed about you dream and these are the thoughts that came to my mind:

The way to find out whether a dream is from God or not is to check its content with that of the books of God. When the dream contradicts them then you have to discard it. Your dream contradicts God's word here:

-----------------------------

'The LORD God All-Powerful of Israel hates anyone who is cruel enough to divorce his wife. So take care never to be unfaithful! (Torah - Maleachi 2:16)

-------------------------------

Even though your circumstances are bad, I, along with God in the Torah advice you NOT to seek a divorce. Plese forgive those who have harmed you. God is more than willing to help you turn your marriage into a success that will bring honour to Him. To find out how he intends to do so, I advice you to learn about a summary of his message from the Torah, Zabur and Injeel. I could send you the first of six easy e-mail lessons to that end. Would you be interested by looking at lesson 1? Do let me know, also if I can be of more help.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham