Islam/jazza kalla khair

I want to know were we got this word jazza kalla khair from,is it in quran or hadith or is it the sunnah from the prophet pbuh,plzzz if you can answer if you are truthful then can you provide evedicine thnk u huda hafiz

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Extremely sorry for the late reply.
JazakAllah khair means ALlah reward you for the deed in a better form/way. I am sorry i am unable to lookup its origin. However since its a muslim traditional of thanking a person, and carries no harmfull meaning, we deem it as the best answer to a person who has served you or done something in your favour.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.