Islam/Judgement time, pleasures in Paradise

Question
Assalamualaikum Mr Habeeb.
Thank you for answering my previous questions. I have a few more:

1. Does a human being go to Paradise or Hell immediately after his death or after the Day of Judgement?

2. If he goes to Paradise or Hell after the day of judgement, what goes on with him between the time of his death until Day of Judgement?

3. Is it true that humans in Paradise will be provided with sensual pleasures? There are Quranic references to this matter but there's a disagreement between scholars relating to this matter.

4. Is Paradise and Heaven the same? Or they're different places?

I request you to provide me the answers to the above questions.

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

Presently I am a bit busy  and are unable to answer your question Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar