Islam/khula

Question
Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu
Please reffer the below link which is my second marrige
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Islam-947/2008/11/permission-second-marriage.htm
Thanks to ALLAH that we married before 5 years
we dont have internal or personal problem in between both of us
but as she is my second wife and she got a girl now age of may be 20
because of my wife daughter ,my wife mother and my wife brother and sister and my frist wife
now my 2nd wife i dont want to make any problem so better we seperate
i told my second wife as per islam you cant leave me without any strong or logic reason
so please give some advice as per quran and hadith
and please tell me can she without any logic and legal reasone
by useing the word "yes she can live without any legal reason OR no she can't leave you without
leagal reason
and another side still she say i want to live with u
thanks and jazak allah khair

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

If she has no valid reason to leave then she should not do so - however, if she does so, then she will have to face the consequences on the day of Qiyaamah or it may even be here on earth based on Allaah's judgement.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM  

Islam

Islamic Scholar