Islam/Marriage and Bondage

Question
AssalamuAlaikum!

Dear brother,
I want to ask you three questions,

1) I want to know if I can marry my fathers fathers brothers sons daughter, that's my grandfathers brothers granddaughter, from my fathers side, is she mahram or can I marry her?

2) what is Islam's view on bondage/BDSM, I like pain and pleasure together, but not so as to leave any wounds, i mean small stuff like to use a whip, but not to harm, just a small sting, and handcuffs and chains all during intercourse, is this permissible? That's is if my wife agree's, i would love her a lot so I would never really hurt her, I mean these things in a playful way. I'm not married yet, so i want to know about these things before I do. Also I'm still a virgin, I would never and have never fornicated.

3) also the use of food during intercourse, like whipped cream, ice cream and chocolate syrup.

Jazakallaah.

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Brother,

1. Yes you can. check the below ayats.

[Quran 4:23] Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (who gave you suck), foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom you have gone, no prohibition if you have not gone in; (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

2. BDSM/Bondage is the invention of the pig-eaters/wine drinkers. These are the work of those who have a disease and cannot find peace. Therefore stay away from it.

3. no idea.

sex in islam
------------

1. Sex should be done in a chaste manner and should not be inspired by shaitan. The pig-eaters and wine bogglers do sex like animals or worse than animals. Do not follow them. Do not have oral, facial sex at all. Just have sex like normally people do.

2. Allah has prohibited sex during menses, anal sex (sodomy).

3. Prior to intercourse please read the following dua: "bismillah alahumma janibnash shaitana wa janibish shitana ma razaqtana'( In the name of Allah - O Allah save both of us from shaitan and save what you will grant(offspring) from Shaitan)

InshAllah your offspring will be protected from the evil of shaitan.

4. Allah has permitted intercourse in all positions liked by partners.

5. If you wish to repeat intercourse then please take bath. If bath not possible then atleast do wudhu as per the sunnah of the prophet.

6. If you wish to sleep after sex but do not want to take bath, then one should do wudhu.

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0219.
------------------------------
Chapter : Desireablity of performing ablution after intercourse if one desires to repeat it.

Narated By Abu Rafi' : One day the Prophet (pbuh) had intercourse with all his wives. He took a bath after each intercourse. I asked him: Apostle of Allah, why don't you make it a single bath? He replied: This is more purifying, better and cleaning.

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0220.
------------------------------

Narated By Abu Sa'id al-Khudri : The Prophet (may peace be upon him) said: When any of you has intercourse with his wife and desires to repeat it, he should perform ablution between them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer