Islam/married life

Asslamualaikum.I am unmarried 18yrs guy.Let me ask you straight question.Is BLOW-JOB permissable in Islam??It means leaking 1 others private place.& is it allowed in Islam that a wife can taste her husband's semen when having sex??
Thank You :D

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

I am sorry but its a very bad sin. May Allah protect you. Its close to Zina.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 077, Hadith Number 609.
Narated By Ibn 'Abbas : I did not see anything so resembling minor sins as what Abu Huraira said from the Prophet, who said, "Allah has written for the son of Adam his inevitable share of adultery whether he is aware of it or not: The adultery of the eyes is the looking (at something which is sinful to look at), and the adultery of the tongue is to utter (what it is unlawful to utter), and the innerself wishes and longs for (adultery) and the private parts turn that into reality or refrain from submitting to the temptation."

No wife cannot taste semen as it comes from the same vessel from where urine comes. Let your wife taste the goods things that Allah has provided not haraam things.

Please dont follow the pig eaters or wine drinkers. They do all these things as they do not care about halaal or haraam.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.