Islam/marrige issue

Question
Asa my husband is very rude to my family.I live in UK and my mum Pakistan and brother Canada he don't allow them to visit me and reason my mother get married after my father death with my parental uncle he says you are morally corrupt people and my father in law who is my mum real brother also he is not happy with this marrige. My husband do what he likes in building relationships to kin.
I am living with his two brothers and look after my two kids and other house work.He says my mum interfere in our life and you do what she tell you and you can go back if you like?
What Islam says about his behavvior?
How should I behave with his family?

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Yes his behavior is very unislamic - however, you could check out our lecture on this issue of "FAMILAY AND RELATIVES " ON YOUTUBE AND ALHIKMATTV Inshaa Allaah.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar