Islam/properties in division

Question
salam brother.

INSHALLAH PLZZZ HELP ME AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION COS MY FAMILY AND BLOOD LINES AND TIES DEPEND ON THIS QUESTION,IT IS LONG  UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO COME DOWN AND TALK TO YOU PERSONALLY THAT'S IF YOU WANT??

Well it started brother when my mom and dad was alive they divided everthing amongst us brothers there properties and land but you know how it was divided but you take this and you take that,it wasn't calculated and also my sisters didn't want a share,is this equal dividing like this???but the other problem was there was a house in uk which was given to us by my parents both and it was my younger brother share and mine but when my mother passed away my dad had a stroke and was living with my younger brother,thats when my older brother jumped in and wanted also a share in that house aswell cos he was saying i worked and gave money to my dad to buy that house before when we were young,we are three brothers,so when my older brother did that,this is when my younger brother told me i put my sisters in the share(THEY ARE "2 SISTERS)so my older brother can have less share at that time i was going through mental illness which i still take medication for the last 20 years now, i think he took advantage of me and my share anyhow the sisters took a share in my and younger brothers house and so did the older brother and at the same time my younger brother plan was he wanted to buy the house for himself and was giving me less share but i realised were is my half of the share so if for eg... if the house was 100,000 then i would get half so my younger brother acted clever and opened an account on me with my father aswell and put money in there to make it sort of honest and that i would be witness and the bank and started telling me to make cheques to my sisters and older brother and that would be proof he gave them the money but i got frustrated and i went of my head and then what i done is i took 19,000 pounds out of the bank and if you think they still owe me more cos i still took less and  went abroad so in the name of allah i justed wanted my share but all of them took advantage of me and thats what i done but also now they are saying from what i heard that the father can change his mind and do what he likes and those other shares,it was the will of my dad to do that so can the father divide the share after it's been divided when both husband and wife done it once and my dad had a stroke so how can he react like that but also i heard my father didn't wanted to go to hospital and so and end the rest of his life there so thats why he stook up on my younger brother side cos my younger brother was going to leave him and there was noone to look after him and now i made back up with my younger on cicumstances that i would pay a certain amount of money back,and were is my other  amount of money he is the one who should pay me more cos mine was half of the house share,i should be asking him but in this if i ask him our brother ties will be broken again and he owes me and he got the guts that he wants what i took instead,don't you think his being cheeky,i should be asking him for more,now my dad has passed away so what shall i do ,does he owe me money or do i,and what about my dad may allah forgive all muslims,i think he may be sufffering but i pray to allah to forgive him and all the muslims who done bad against me but its not the money,tommorrow if i need a hand from my brother will he ask money first,its the brotherhood so shall i cut off with him cos his going to ask for the money but were is my justice gone plzzzz do justice according to your knowledge and reply.

plzzz brother answer this question to as much knowledge you can,email me  as soon as possible,i'll be awaiting your reply,if you can't answer it and you want to see me personally i'll be glad and can you arrange a time and date so i can see you  or plzzz email me to make it easier thnk u brother huda hafiz

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

I think you should sit and talk to a  Shaikh in your locality and explains to him in details, step by step - so he could assist you with a proper answer Inshaa Allaah

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar