salam alekum,
my questions is that, i am living in a big house where there are 12 apartments including mine. I was forced to settle a quarrel between a Muslim man and his Christian girlfriend. They began the quarrel which i knew not,so i found myself in a situation whereby i must intervene,. Is it right for me to do so since it was during their quarrel that i knew they were into haraam relationship?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Yes it was a good deed indeed.

[Quran 17:53] And say to My slaves that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan (Satan) verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is to man an open enemy.

[Quran 49:10 The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah (God), that you may receive Mercy.

[Quran 49:11] O you who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

[Quran 49:12] O you who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his  brother? Nay, you would abhor it...But fear Allah (God): For Allah (God) is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

[Quran 49:13] O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other (not that you may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah (God) is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah (God) has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

[Quran 83:29] Those in sin used to laugh at those who believed,
[Quran 83:30] And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other (in mockery);
[Quran 83:31] And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting;
83:32 And whenever they saw them, they would say, "Behold! These are the people truly astray!"
[Quran 83:33] But they had not been sent as keepers over them!
[Quran 83:34] But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers:
[Quran 83:35] On Thrones (of Dignity) they will command (a sight) (of all things).
[Quran 83:36] Will not the Unbelievers have been paid back for what they did?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.