Islam/query

Question
QUESTION: "assalamualaikkum
 i have to give my mother a huge amount which i borrowed from her before 10 years.now my financial condition is very poor.my mother is in illness due to "dementia". if i can't give her money in her lifetime,how can i compensate to this problem?i have sisters and brothers .they will become heirs to my mother with me.actually now i don't have even small money to give back.my mother lost her memory.so i can not compromise her.pls give me a solution by islamic way."

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam!

You have me your age and marital status at the time of taking loan from your beloved mother.
And also on what conditions did you and your mother fixed while this loan was given to you.

Further, how many children your mother is blessed with including you and inform their ages
as well as marital status

What is your present job and your marital status?

Without above details it is difficult to answer your question.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: my age  at time of taking loan is 33(married).loan amount is 350000rupees
my mother has 4 sons and 4 daughters including me.all are  older than me /
now my work as labour .my earning is 5000/month.
i have wife and 3 daughters

Answer
As salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with salaam.

You seems to be educated and even as a laborer your salary seems to be very low.

What's the marital status of your siblings and financial status?

With what intention the money was given to you by your mother?

Upon hearing the above answers I will be able to suggest that may help you ease your burden that you are carrying
in your conscience.

But meantime, what little you could in serving your mother whenever you visit do it with devotion and with love in
the same that she took care of you when you were born or the same way your wife and you took care of your 1st
child.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the
Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed