Islam/question

Question
Aoa
I wanted to know if any girl acidntly broke her hymen is she still chaste? If she does not want to tell this to any one what is she to do on her first wedding night? Does she has to tell her future husband or keep it a secret?if she has to tell him what way to tell that he may trust her?

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

But in future you should write As Salaam Alaikum in full.

A woman's hymen can break due to sexual penetration with a man and also breaks if she is
involved in vigorous sports activity like Horse riding,cycling or any other outdoor or indoor
games.

If the hymen is broken due to sports activities, she is still considered as a virgin but if
it due to sexual penetration with a man, then she is no more a virgin.

And coming to informing your would be husband, it is upto you, you may or you may not tell him
that the hymen is not in tact.

In case you want to tell him, then tell him your phyical exersion hobbies that could have lead
to breaking of your hymen only if he has knowledge on this.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed