Islam/regarding second marriage

Question
Assalamu allaikum
Thanks for doing appreciate works... may ALLAH bless u.... my question is can we marriage our moms sister daughter...if yes there is any hadith... or any companion of nabi e kareem swt done... plz give the reply with hadith and it is compulsory to take first wife permission for second marriage... if not why... or it is okay to put my first wife and my family member in darkness for some family matter to not disclosed my second marriage . awaiting for your kind reply...

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

X Yes a person  could marry his or her  cousin Inshaa Allaah
X  - the first wife  doesnt have to give permission to marry a second wife Inshaa Allaah
X actually you should not keep your family members in the dark Inshaa Allaah

Please  feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar