Islam/sacrife(suicide style) to save wolrld

Assalamualaikum.......i understand that suicide is an action that will make one go to Hell for sure,muslim or non my question is for example...a father and 3 sons were hanging on a rope 800 meter high from the ground...and the rope is shred off bit by bit because of the weight of 4 the father which has the heaviest weight(for example 159 kg) let he's hand go because he want to save hes child from falling and instead all of em die..1 father sacrife him self for the sake of hes child to to make it short is ""one sacrife or suicide for the sake off ALL""is considerd as poeple of hell too because they kill their self although  they do that to save other????

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

I am sorry for the late reply. The example that you have given is filmy. It has no connection with reality. Therefore please do not worry yourself.

[Quran 2:256] Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah/God has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah/God hears and Knows all things.

[Quran 2:257] Allah/God is the Protector of those who have faith/Iman: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the evil ones: from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein (For ever).

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.