last night I felt like I saw satan in my dream. he apeared as my father.but I could felt that he isnot my father. he was laughing at my face. but it was strange that I did not fear him. I felt very angry on him. I said to him that he is satan.after that he laughed at me more. but I did not fear him. we both were alone in my home un my dream. one time he went outside of my house. I seen after that I went outside too to see what happen. after I went outside. I seen one person is laying down and another one is sit beside him. they were like get hurt by something.  then I seen my father is flying as circle over them and trying to kill them. I went there and I felt very angry and I shout go away from here,  I would kill you to satan. he went away a little far. kept a distance. after that I felt I am powerful than him too. I get back to home and he back too within my dad face.  he started laughing with a little distance. after that I saw my mother in another room.  I told her that father is a satan. my mother and I came infornt him. I felt my mother is now stronger too with me.he asked my father to show his teeth. I felt little wiered that time. he showed. I got surprised that my fathers teeths are weird they were very sharp and looking like vampire and leftest one is very very big and sharp than any other. he opened very big his mouth to show us and I woke up. I was lonely last night in my home. I felt like someone beside me. I did not prayer before went to bed. I slept againg and everything is fine until now.
*my father is not a goid man. he doesnot care much about my family.he was another town last nigh for his job. he is comming tommorow.
*my mother also hate my father because of his careless behave to our family.  my mom is a nurse he was in night duty.I have one elder brother and he is in another town also for his study.
what all these mean?
why did I feel that I am powerful than satan?
why he was laughing at my face?
why I did not fear him?
ehy I rescue thos two person from getting his hurt and how did I save them?
please answer soon. I am feeling like something is not write here. one morething that someone is trying to take my beieve in god and I dont fear anymore also.someone trying to take my emotions.
its not first time I have seen this type dream. it happened before.I felt like I am seeing devil happened before and I felt like I seen angels or feresta one time. they were full white dreesed with white bread and they like came from sky and visit me.
I want to talk all about these my email is :
I am 16 years old boy from bangladesg

Presently I am a bit busy  and are unable to answer your question Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

Islamic Scholar

BRIEF BIO Shaikh Shafayat was born, in Trinidad, West Indies, where he attended College etc.. Due to his multi-faith and cultural upbringing, he was awarded a scholarship to become a Christian Minister. In 1975 he went to India to study Islam and became the first student from the Caribbean and North America to have enrolled in Darul Uloom Deoband, which is the largest and oldest Islamic Institute in India. In addition to graduating as a Qaari and Islamic Scholar, he also did a course in Journalism and established the Al Hikmat Muslim Magazine, plus he produced many television and radio programs in Trinidad and Florida USA. In 1983 he founded the National Muslim Sports League of Trinidad and Tobago, which established the Islamic Home for Children. He is the Founder/Principal of Darul Uloom Institute in Pembroke Pines Florida and the first Muslim to become President of the Interfaith Council of South Florida in the year 2002. He organized and conducted many Christian / Muslim / Jewish Dialogues in Churches, Synagogues and Islamic Centers in the U.S.A.. Shaikh Shafayat was the first Muslim to represent Islam at a Florida State Faith Summit, held at the Capitol Building with Gov. Jeb Bush in the year 2000. He is a recipient of the Silver Medallion Award from NCCJ (a national interfaith organization) and a recipient of the Peacemaker Award from St. Thomas University in Miami. For many years he lectured on Islam and terrorism to Pembroke Pines Police of South Florida and other Law Enforcement Officers. He lectures throughout the U.S.A. and worldwide on Islam, Interfaith Issues and Cultural Diversity.