Islam/sex dolls

Question question here might sounds like im a freak as u know our world has alot of stuff like sex toys,robot,tools,dolls,etc....but here's my question anyway,I understand that muslim should not have dolls in house,and not have my question is can i bye sex doll but not keeping it in my house but in my garage,bunker or something that does not connect with house...and secondly can i have sex with sex dolls??if i cant then is it haram or it is count as zina as well and how big the sins is??from my point of view having sex doll is fine,because not married,and dont want to mastubate cause it haram,and dont want to have sex with prostitute becuase its big sins..but again i no scholar or can i??

Wallekum As Salaam!

Young man there is nothing wrong in masturbation and it is better than a sex doll as these sex dolls can lead to reality during weakness times. Masturbation is not haraam and it is natural
process of growing from teen age to manhood.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce