Islam/Superficiality of your scholarship-

Question
hello Mr. Abraham,
While surfing through the net I stumbled upon your self-praising answers and some questions about Islamic Sharia concepts regarding pork, idolatory et al in your posts to someone. That is when I understood what superficial scholarship actually means.
Dear brother, please read loads of material on theology and comparative religion before posing as an expert.
Please do not mislead yourself any further because others wont be with your superficial knowledge of comparative religion.
regards,
Shabir

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Mr Shabir,

Thank you for your message. It is true that the more I know the more I realize how little I know, compared with what there is to know. We all do rely on each other to improve our knowledge, don't we?

Hence please send me exact details of what you are refering to, so I can possibly learn from you. Since you seem to be a scholar yourself please permit me to ask you one question:

Could you kindly explain to me the meaning of Surah 33:37 and tell me what kind of Muslim you are (e.g. Sunni, Shia, Suffi, Wahabi, Salafi, Ahmady, etc):

And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah ," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham