Assalamu allaikum
in which circumtance we get divorce from our wife or husband
1, iam already married having one child, in some family problem i decided to marry again with my relative he also married with 2 child witout informing anyone we married each other

2, i know if this matter will come to know my family, definately thier will  be probelm, either my family will spilt or his family will spilt which i dont want (bcoz i have daughter which age is almost for marriage) ,,,i dont want to spoil any family for my personal i decide how we married secretly the same way we spilt witout informing any one and without harming anyone

3 islam is allowing women to divorce his husband if husband is not intrested (coz i say very clearly i dont want to spoil his family )

4 if yes plz guide me with correct manner how i get divorce from him,,,

5 plz give the refrence with hadith and quran

plz reply asap

Actually your question requires some detail explanation - however, I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - - Presently, I am out of State on a  DAWAH TRIP and are unable to answer your question Inshaa Allaah - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

Islamic Scholar

BRIEF BIO Shaikh Shafayat was born, in Trinidad, West Indies, where he attended College etc.. Due to his multi-faith and cultural upbringing, he was awarded a scholarship to become a Christian Minister. In 1975 he went to India to study Islam and became the first student from the Caribbean and North America to have enrolled in Darul Uloom Deoband, which is the largest and oldest Islamic Institute in India. In addition to graduating as a Qaari and Islamic Scholar, he also did a course in Journalism and established the Al Hikmat Muslim Magazine, plus he produced many television and radio programs in Trinidad and Florida USA. In 1983 he founded the National Muslim Sports League of Trinidad and Tobago, which established the Islamic Home for Children. He is the Founder/Principal of Darul Uloom Institute in Pembroke Pines Florida and the first Muslim to become President of the Interfaith Council of South Florida in the year 2002. He organized and conducted many Christian / Muslim / Jewish Dialogues in Churches, Synagogues and Islamic Centers in the U.S.A.. Shaikh Shafayat was the first Muslim to represent Islam at a Florida State Faith Summit, held at the Capitol Building with Gov. Jeb Bush in the year 2000. He is a recipient of the Silver Medallion Award from NCCJ (a national interfaith organization) and a recipient of the Peacemaker Award from St. Thomas University in Miami. For many years he lectured on Islam and terrorism to Pembroke Pines Police of South Florida and other Law Enforcement Officers. He lectures throughout the U.S.A. and worldwide on Islam, Interfaith Issues and Cultural Diversity.