Islam/i am tired.

Question
A.o.a
I am 25 female single.i am facing some problems which are making me hopeless..i try to face them without getting weak but i am not so strong i am just so tired.  My parents cant understand me..they dont even ask what i need? I never asked them any thing but it doesnt mean i dont want any thing..when i wish for something i cant tell my parents to fullfill it because i fear i may not wasye their money i have always killed my wishes...my family members quarell every time and their has been disputes in my family since i was born and bcz of that i have no relatives..i feel so lonely. I too want to spend my own life my own way..i want to get married but my parents dont want to know me..they think i am still a baby..many girls my age and younger are getting married it is bringing me in some sort of inferiority..i dnt want my life spending this way...my duty here is just to take care of my younger siblings..i think i am gone crazy.i am always in the fare of having another sibbling...i dont want any more sibblings of mine..i know this is not me to decide but what makes me feel bad is that my parents dont understand me..i have been trying to concentrate on my studies but these fares and inferiority doesnt allow me..i like a guy in our relatives but never speaked to him..i even told my mother about him but she said u r a girl and we cant ask him to marry you...this was the only wish i told them but of no use..i am so tired i just want to sit in some secret corner no body knows..i never acheved what i want if its things related to education job or other worldly things..how tell my parents i am tired of this life and dont want more sibblings ? What will islam tell me to do?

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

I understand your situation and feel sorry for you - I think you need to tell your problem to a local Shaikh or Imaam who could talk to your parents on your behalf Inshaa Allaah.

Please  feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar