Islam/world for Muhammad?

Assalamualaikum,bismilahirahmannirahim,the reason im forward this question to u then any other out thee4 is because ur a scholar and u might know the answer to this question,u see there was this guy lecturing,he had studied in egypt,madhab,all kind of religious place,and he said that Allah created this world,universe for Muhammad S.A.W.and then he show the prove of it from quran and from hadith,and my mom beilive him because he said it out from the quran and hadith,and that Allah has created everything and that Muhammad S.A.W is the one that has the key to the universe,and rulling the universe,ALL OF EM For MUHAMMAD this true?i feel its unfair,if Allah love Muhammad so much,and this Dunya for Muhammad then why Create us?its like a mother give birth to 10 child and her favourite and only child she love,cuddle,adore,etc is only 1 among those 10 others.. :(

Actually your question requires some detail explanation - however, I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - - Presently, I am out of State on a  DAWAH TRIP and are unable to answer your question Inshaa Allaah - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

Islamic Scholar

BRIEF BIO Shaikh Shafayat was born, in Trinidad, West Indies, where he attended College etc.. Due to his multi-faith and cultural upbringing, he was awarded a scholarship to become a Christian Minister. In 1975 he went to India to study Islam and became the first student from the Caribbean and North America to have enrolled in Darul Uloom Deoband, which is the largest and oldest Islamic Institute in India. In addition to graduating as a Qaari and Islamic Scholar, he also did a course in Journalism and established the Al Hikmat Muslim Magazine, plus he produced many television and radio programs in Trinidad and Florida USA. In 1983 he founded the National Muslim Sports League of Trinidad and Tobago, which established the Islamic Home for Children. He is the Founder/Principal of Darul Uloom Institute in Pembroke Pines Florida and the first Muslim to become President of the Interfaith Council of South Florida in the year 2002. He organized and conducted many Christian / Muslim / Jewish Dialogues in Churches, Synagogues and Islamic Centers in the U.S.A.. Shaikh Shafayat was the first Muslim to represent Islam at a Florida State Faith Summit, held at the Capitol Building with Gov. Jeb Bush in the year 2000. He is a recipient of the Silver Medallion Award from NCCJ (a national interfaith organization) and a recipient of the Peacemaker Award from St. Thomas University in Miami. For many years he lectured on Islam and terrorism to Pembroke Pines Police of South Florida and other Law Enforcement Officers. He lectures throughout the U.S.A. and worldwide on Islam, Interfaith Issues and Cultural Diversity.