Islam/Worried about bad thoughts about allahutawallh

I am a married woman 44 years old.recentley I am having very bad thoughts about allah some of which are sexual in nature.i am really getting worried.i pray read Koran and fast.i have asked allah forgiveness.i had thoughts about allah when having sex with my husband in  a wrong way.will allah forgive me.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

Dont worry Allah forgives all once a person repents. Thoughts inspired from shaitan if not put in action will not earn you sin.

However if you dont mind, can you please openly tell us about those thoughts. Please "private" your question so others cannot read them.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.