Islam/Yousuf Estes

Question
QUESTION: Sir if you are so on the right path go have a debate with Dr Zakir Naik as I have said so many times before. Also do watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH2RZfNXGdA.
Yousuf Estes was even a more Christian than you! So what happened to him? Pls listen to him without any biased attitude and you'll understand the truth. I hope...

ANSWER: Peace to you!

Dear Awais. Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, I am in a position where I would risk being killed if I was to debate Dr Naik. All his  and Mr Estes' points have already been answered on the Internet.

Regarding Mr Estes, the following verse from the Injeel fits his situation:

Children, this is the last hour. You heard that the enemy of Christ would appear at this time, and many of Christ's enemies have already appeared. So we know that the last hour is here.
These people came from our own group, yet they were not part of us. If they had been part of us, they would have stayed with us. But they left, which proves that they did not belong to our group. (1 John 2:18-19)

Mr Estes is totally misguided. May God have mercy with him. If you really wish to know about the message of the Torah, Zabur and Injeel, you need to learn from practicing followers of Jesus about it. Would you like me to send you lesson 1 of six of a free and easy Bible correspondence course via e-mail to that end?

Lastly, please have a look at this Muslim source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdVnILalpeo
What do you think about it?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

QUESTION: No thx! And pls make it public!

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Awais,
I am not sure what you mean by 'make it public.' Furthermore, I wonder whether you can help answering this question:

In the Bible, God only swore by Himself (Genesis 22:16-18, Isaiah 45:23, Jeremiah 22:5). The Bible explains why this is so:

When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself, (Hebrews 6:13)

Everyone who swears swears by a higher authority (Hebrews 6:16), but since God is supreme, there is no one higher than God, so God swore by Himself. In the light of this truth which surely everyone agrees with, why do we find in the Qur'an that Allah swore many times but by different authorities?

Allah swore by those who arrange themselves in ranks, Al-Saffat 37:1-3

Allah swore by the angels, Al-Naziat 79:4

Allah swore by those who drag forth to destruction (angels?), Al-Naziat 79:1

Allah swore by those meteors rushing (P:), Al-Naziat 79:2

Allah swore by stars (P:), by those who glide / float (YA:, S:, RK:), by those who tie their knots (SA:), Al-Naziat 79:3

Allah swore by the winds, Al-Zhariyat 51:1-4; Al-Mursalat 77:1

Allah swore by the mount (P:, YA:, S:, SA:) / Mt. Sinai (RK:), the parchment (P:, S:, SA:) / scroll (YA:) / books (RK:), the House (P:, S:, SA:) / Fane (YA:) / Shrine (RK:), the roof (P:, SA:) / canopy (YA:, S:) / ceiling (RK:), and the sea (P:, S:, SA:, RK:)/ ocean (YA:), al-Tur 52:1-6

Allah swore by the star, al-Najm 53:1

Allah swore by the pen, al-Qalam 68:1

Allah swore by the moon, the night and the dawn, al-Mudathir 74:32-34

Allah swore by the Resurrection Day, and by the (self-)accusing (P:, S:, SA:) / self-reproaching (YA:) / blaming (RK:) soul, al-Qiyamah 75:1-2

Allah swore by the sky, the Day of Judgment, by the Witness, al-Buruj 85:1-3

Allah swore by the sky and night visitant, al-Tariq 86:1

Allah swore by the dawn, the ten nights, by the even and odd, and by the night. al-Fajr 89:1-4

Allah swore by the city (of Mecca), al-Balad 90:1

Allah swore by the sun, the moon, the day, the night, the firmament, the earth, and the soul, al-Shams 91:1-8

Allah swore by the night, the day, and the creation of male and female, Al-Layl 92:1-3

Allah swore by the morning light, and by the night, al-Duha 93:1-3

Allah swore by the fig, the olive, Mt. Sinai and Mecca, al-Tin 95:1-3

Allah swore by the steed [camels?!?], Al-Adiyat 100:1-5

Allah swore by time through the ages, Al-Asr 103:1-2

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham