Islam/Adam and Hawa

Assalamualaikum,i have a question,,on Adam(pbuh) and Hawa sent down to earth,,so we know that Allah say to everyone to bow down to its new creation(human)so all bow down except Shaytan,so Allah throw them out of Jannah,then Allah say's to Adam(pbuh) and Hawa to enter Jannah,and not to eat those fruit from the tree,so my question is HOW can Shaytan whisper to Adam(pbuh)and Hawa in Jannah to eat those fruit when Shaytan has been expel from Jannah?????

Wallaikum Alaikum!

Please go through the below verses and the answer to your question is in the verses 15:36 - 39.

As the Almighty Allah gave Satan respite, but banished Satan's physical presence in the

As Satan is given he was able whisper in the heart of both Adam and Eve to defy the Almighty
Allah's instructions and eat what was forbidden. And both of them fell into Satan's trap and
were thrown into the earth.

Now, can you please tell me if you have seen Satan anytime in your life, the answer is no, but
am sure you might have done something that your conscience did not agree with & you repented
then for not hearing to your conscience.

Well, the conscience is the Almighty Allah's guidance and going against the conscience is like
listening to the whispers of Satan.

What am driving a point here is that Satan's physical presence is not necessary in the paradise
to whisper in the ears of Adam to do wrong.

When we get devilish thoughts that means Satan is whispering or we allowed Satan to whisper in
our ears to go astray.

I hope my explanations and the below verses cleared you doubt, if not please do not hesitate
to contact me again.

He said, "O Adam, tell them their names." When he told them their names, He said, "Did I not
tell you that I know the secrets of the heavens and the earth? I know what you declare, and
what you conceal."
When we said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam," they fell prostrate, except Satan;
he refused, was too arrogant, and a disbeliever.
We said, "O Adam, live with your wife in Paradise, and eat therefrom generously, as you
please, but do not approach this tree, lest you sin."
Then, Adam received from his Lord words, whereby He redeemed him. He is the Redeemer, Most
The devil whispered to them, in order to reveal their bodies, which were invisible to them. He
said, "Your Lord did not forbid you from this tree, except to prevent you from becoming
angels, and from attaining eternal existence."
Once I perfect him, and blow into him from My spirit, you shall fall prostrate before him."
The angels fell prostrate; all of them,
except Iblis (Satan). He refused to be with the prostrators.
He said, "O Iblis (Satan), why are you not with the prostrators?"
He said, "I am not to prostrate before a human being, whom You created from aged mud, like the
potter's clay."
He said, "Therefore, you must get out; you are banished.
"You have incurred My condemnation until the Day of Judgment."
He said, "My Lord, respite me until the day they are resurrected."
He said, "You are respited.
"Until the specified day and time."
He said, "My Lord, since You have willed that I go astray, I will surely entice them on earth;
I will send them all astray.
"Except those among your worshipers who are devoted absolutely to You alone."
Recall that we said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam." They fell prostrate, except
Satan; he refused.
We then said, "O Adam, this is an enemy of you and your wife. Do not let him evict you from
Paradise, lest you become miserable.
But the devil whispered to him, saying, "O Adam, let me show you the tree of eternity and
unending kingship."
They ate from it, whereupon their bodies became visible to them, and they tried to cover
themselves with the leaves of Paradise. Adam thus disobeyed his Lord, and fell.
When the devil whispers an idea to you, you shall seek refuge in God. He is the Hearer, the
We created the human, and we know what he whispers to himself. We are closer to him than his
jugular vein.
We tested Adam in the past, but he forgot, and we found him indecisive.
Say, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the whispers of the devils.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce