Islam/Aisha Fitnah

Assalamualikum, i stumble on website on Why shia hate Aisha,so i was shocked a bit,so i thought the website must be crazy,so then i try to search more then i found that there are alot of other web,,saying Aisha this and that,and some video in youtube say she's in Hell(Astaghfirullah) it true that she do fitnah,commit big sins,like the first Muslim civil war,and hatred on the Muhammad S.A.W family and stuff...because it doesnt mean she's phrophet wife she all good...(im not shia) not in sect,i only follow hadith,sunnah,quran,...

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

This is all politics - created by shaitan in order to divide muslims. You stay away from it. Who is in hell and who is in Paradise - Allah knows best.

[Quran 39:3] Is it not to Allah (God) that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (God) (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah (God)." Truly Allah (God) will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah (God) guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.