Islam/i have developed the habit of masturbation.

Question
"Assalam o Alaikum!
i'm a 18 years old muslim boy i just want your help please please help me.
i have developed the habit of handjob .i have been doing it for 5 years..i tried hard to get rid of it but all in vain.
will you please guid me that who can i get rid of this HARAM habit.
please guide me waiting for your reply.
ALLAH HAFIZ.

Answer
masturbation
-------------

There is no clear cut Quran/hadeeth on this topic which prohibits or allows it.
However releiving oneself with ones own hands are not the ordained method.

What Allah orders in the quran is

[Quran 24:32] Marry those among you who are single, or the virtuous ones among yourselves, male or female: if they are in poverty, Allah (God) will give them means out of His grace: for Allah (God) encompasseth all, and he knoweth all things.

[Quran 24:33] Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah (God) gives them means out of His grace.....

My Comments are that all the boys/girls of this world need to get married as soon as they hit puberty. Lack of understanding among the elders is the reason our youth need to masturbate instead of having pure & original sexual satisfaction.

During the days of Prophet (SAW) men could not marry as they did not have means. Now men dont marry because they do not get permission !!! The youth are suffering and as mankind moves ahead in technology and science he is getting socially and physically backward. our body needs sex at the right time and why deprive it.  

Islam

Ahmer