Asalamwalakum, I don't know if you heard about it or not but recently there was a bomb explosion in Boston and the two suspects were both Muslims. Every time when there is some bomb explosions its always a Muslim. In Islam does it allow for  Muslims to just randomly blow up innocent civilians? Another thing is that it states in the Quran that Allah states the believers to kill infidels and the unbelievers for they don't believe in Allah and his Apostle? So we as Muslims are supposed to hate unbelievers? There are so many people out here who are hating on Muslims and it really hurts, they even say that America should ban Muslims. I want to speak up about it but people keep bringing up the Crusades and Muslims started the wars and killings and they do nothing but kill. And from your own opinion why do you think Muslims use the name of religion to do these things ex: bomb, kill, threaten etc infidels?

Islam condemns taking innocent lives and what has happened in the past is no reason to continue war and Muslims always lived harmoniously with it's non Muslims neighbors in many Muslim countries so this is not right that Muslims should be blamed for other fanatics wrong doing- let justice prevail and the court decide. If there are verses that talk about fighting non Muslims its specific to an incident in the time of the Prophet when they were attacked and not general. The Prophet married non Mulsim women for God sake!  

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.