Islam/Please reply

I  have a simple question what is a punishemnt for 2 people in islam that who the reason of break marriage the third person who came between husband and wife and made the reason and after that dont take any responsibilty for screwed up the girl broken marriage and dis own the facts or take any responsibility so called of his family pressure , and what is the girl punishment who went out of her limit and made her life screwed up i want to know both of them places in duniya and deen and also guy parents dicussing girl and his son relation with out side people and not taking any responsibilty of his son deeds because so called his son did  not make any commintment with the girl ,guy is single 36 yrs old and girl is married 2 kids and 30 yrs old now husband is not accepting cause of he knows now her wife is involved someone else ., i just want to know guy is responsible or no in duniya and akhirat guy is ismilie and they dont read quran so he listen what his elders says which is not right at all they are just thinking for dunya not for deen ., i told him he did guneh e kabirah so his family made him clear that girl did gunah e kabirah not the guy because he is single so he is free from any punishment in dunya and in akhirat .

As Salaam Alaikum!

First of all as a Muslim we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a 'Salaam' when
ever we come across or write to each other.

I found difficulty to understand what you wrote, but whatever I understood, if the husband has
doubts in the fidelity of his wife w/o proper proof, he is in on the the wrong side of the
Almighty Allah and also the wife has every right to take it to the court of law through proper

Similarly, if the wife is involved with another man and it is proved, then the husband has
every right to divorce through proper channel if there is no sight of reconciliation or
forgiving her. And at the same time, the unfaithful wife is on the wrong side of the Almighty
Allah on the Judgement day.

And if any one is involved with the intentions of breaking the marriage without any proof,
they will become outcast in the Society they live in and invite the wrath of the Almighty
Allah upon them.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce