Islam/SNAKE - DREAM

Question
Assalamualaikum ,

My name is mohammed Irfan from India, yesterday it was around 13:00hrs i was sleeping and i had a dream. I saw a big huge black snake biting my hand and i saw a person standing next to it. It was not paining, i asked the person standing next to me " is it poisonous or does it have teeth", the person replied tat it is a normal snake with no venom in tat. then i tried to free myself from the snake and after few minutes i was successful in getting my hand freed and moved away from that scene. The place looked like some circus or some animal shelter. What does this mean...please help me out..... Allah hafiz... Irfan

Answer
Answer:    ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM

Actually, I am doing some preparation for a Grand Islamic Event this weekend Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar