Islam/taharat

Question
aoa,if the floor or door is touched with urine or dirty feet with urine drops and then water is thrown on it to purify it and while this the water splashes on the curtains will the curtains become napak?do these need to be washed?

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding the latter, through repentance and faith in Jesus everything you mentioned is cleaned without it having to be washed.

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

If you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham